Fwd: Questions about Gargoyle

Tor Andersson

Apr 9, 2017, 5:38:39 AM4/9/17
to gargl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I got this email today. I'm not sure how to answer it best, so figured
I would pass it on in the hope someone else knows.

Apr 9, 2017, 2:58:27 PM4/9/17
to gargl...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017, Tor Andersson wrote:

> 3. I have no idea which files to download to get Gargoyle,
> the github links to a bunch of text files mostly.

When publicizing a Github repo for end-users, you always want to link
to the releases page (https://github.com/garglk/garglk/releases) rather
than the repository root page.

The other questions I can't help with.

--Z