Unofficial macOS release OK?

Petter Sjölund

Nov 1, 2018, 10:12:59 AM11/1/18
to garglk-dev
I though I wrote to this list about this already, but I suppose the post was lost somehow. Anyway, how would you feel about me putting up a new unofficial macOS Gargoyle binary on Github and announcing it on Intfiction.org? I have made a fork with the Retina and sound fixes applied here: https://github.com/angstsmurf/garglk/tree/inofficial.

Let me know if this somehow interferes with your plans.

Regards,
Petter Sjölund

Paul Gilbert

Nov 2, 2018, 12:24:35 AM11/2/18
to garglk-dev
Speaking of GLK ports, I'm also currently working on a GLK port to the ScummVM framework here. I have stronger indications that a proper port will be accepted this time. Currently it's a work in progress..  I'm using the core and ScottFree, as it's one of the simpler engines. So ScummVM may eventually become a common tool for playing any kind of adventure, be it text adventure or graphic, or RPG.