Making a new release with updated binaries?

Ori Avtalion

May 4, 2014, 4:00:16 PM5/4/14
to gargl...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

The current "downloads" on the Google Code page are from November 2011, including a Mac release with with the undo buffer hack for Counterfeit Monkey. (I think)

Is it time to make a new "release" with binaries available on all platforms?

This, of course, assumes the commits since then are significant enough.
It would also prevent unsuspecting users from thinking the project is dead, based on the web page.

-Ori

Chris Spiegel

May 5, 2014, 12:38:28 PM5/5/14
to gargl...@googlegroups.com
There haven't been too many garglk changes since the 2011.1 release;
however, it seems to me that a new release would be good anyway, because
interpreters have been updated in the last few years.

Ultimately the choice of a new release is up to Ben, but in any case
I'll try to find some time this week to update the various interpreters
that are out of date.

Chris