Lion back to its CAVE...!!

Vignesh Babu K

Oct 22, 2010, 1:19:50 AM10/22/10
to Garepalya Gangsters
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to inform you all that i came back to Chennai
successfully by my bike(sree). Definitely i m going to miss all you
guys and bangalore.

Riding from Bangalore ( GarveBhaviPalaya ) to Chennai is a good
experience with the luggages i have. Seriously a challenging task. I
had two big bags and one laptop bag. One tied it with the back seat
and the other one on the petrol tank. Laptop bag with my shoulder.

But i will never do this again, its started paining now only. My
shoulders and wrists are gone for toss. It is not advisable to anyone
also.

It was very nice on Thursday night dinner, thanks guys. Prasad and
Rajesh you guys missed that.

I will call all you guys once i get the new number until that you guys
can contact to my Bangalore number if required.

Vignesh babu K

senthil.an...@wipro.com

Oct 22, 2010, 1:34:59 AM10/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Hey Vicky,

Its not LION back to its CAVE! It is "KARADI BACK TO JUNGLE"!
Saw about your travel in Vijay TV, Kutram nadandadu enna show yesterday! People travelling by highway were shocked to see a bear riding on road! One old man died of heart attack it seems!

Thanks
Senthil

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them".