Happy News

Vignesh Babu K

Nov 17, 2011, 6:48:27 AM11/17/11
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

As all of you guys already know that i have joined TCS on October 19th and taken the responsibility of making TCS the greatest company among the great companies.

Some porambokus (Anand, Prasad) are there in our gang who are keep doing the same mistake of telling others that i have joined CTS not TCS, dont believe those hoax calls.

And we will come to our main topic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Velayudham has been announced as box office (s)hit.

Guys, its been long time since we increased the mail thread. So request your feedpinnadi.

Appendix:

feedpinnadi = feedback

senthil kumar

Nov 17, 2011, 9:17:06 AM11/17/11
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Dei loose paiyalae! Its just not hit da, its a sensation!
Once in a life time movie-ya paarhu ippadi solre! Excellent
screenplay.... Blockbuster hit-nu sollu da packi!

Prasad B

Nov 18, 2011, 6:53:48 AM11/18/11
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
dai koobala enkitta sonna echa kala CTS nu than da solluchu also he told one more thing...
you failed in TCS interview where your sis and mama r working.

and coming to the main topic.....

Velayutham is the blockbuster of this season agreed by all fans and anti fan iditots...

unna madiri sila panda karadeenga than ticket kedaikatha kadupula ipdi polambireenga...

so one line vimarsanam...

anti vijay folks take a hot rod and feedpinnadi.

Regards

Prasad.B

Vignesh Babu K

Nov 21, 2011, 5:16:33 AM11/21/11
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
First of all i congratulate Mr. Rajesh for his new home. We are all happy for you machi. Hope we will meet sometime in the weekend of next month. We will plan and let you know.

Coming back to the Kuppa Topic...

Dai.. Vijayakanthey ungalalam thirutha mudiyathunu theeviravathigala vittutu poitaru.. Appuram unga thalaivar mattun yenda innum intha palaya conceptaye padama yedukararu.. Athuvum "Moolachu moonu yelaya" patla irukira GetUp changea parunga saar, athu vijay maariyey illa.  Break pottu traina nirutharathallam romba over. Train tracklaye chemical factory yentha countrylayum kadayathu da dey..

Mudiyala..

Unakula irukira velayudhatha modhala adichu veliya thorathu..

rajesh sriramulu

Nov 21, 2011, 5:50:24 AM11/21/11
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Thanks machi's !!!!
Sure , come over any weekend by Jan , will setup the home right by that time.. :)

I guess we need to add in prem also to the GG mailing list..
Vijay... no comments..

Cheers,
Rajesh