Hi Guyzzzzzzz

1 view

Prasad B

Jul 22, 2010, 2:58:48 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guyzz,

Hope all s well....

Sudden twist:I will engaged on Sep 10th(Tentative). Let u know jst after confirmation.

vineeth bhargavan

Jul 22, 2010, 3:00:27 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Wow....man...congrats....

Who is the Diana....

Stephen..whats news from your end.!!!!

regards
vb.

stephen...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:03:06 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com

Engaged with whom Gervepalya AaYYa  daa ..

Convey the name of you girl friend write a mail professionally, so everyone will come to know daa machi ..

Hope you got the point ..

-Stephen

stephen...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:04:18 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com

Machan .. nobody is liking me becoz of the simple reason that am in touch with garvaepalya Aaaya daa J

All girls are rejecting me daa .. !

senthil.an...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:05:55 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com

Sooper Machi….

10th ur engagement, 11-12th my friend’s marriage/reception and 13th my b’day! Wow!

What a timing!

Thanks

Senthil

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them".

Jul 22, 2010, 3:09:15 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com, senthil.an...@wipro.com

Machi …

Please It has been a very Long Time Shall we all Plan for a Trip Daa ,,,

Trust me we had very good time in TOP SLIP daa ..

Please doo consider .. and Hurry the dates Machi ….

Do reply for the same … okie ??

Vineeth are you in India ???

-Stephen

Jul 22, 2010, 3:09:24 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
hahah....macha...tell you are  a "steve in the chip"....Just wear your coolers and ride your gladiator....girls will queue for u :)))

Btw...Jilpa...when is yours..got to know from reliable sources that yours too will be soon!!! -updates please!

regards
vineeth.

vineeth bhargavan

Jul 22, 2010, 3:11:06 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
True man.... we should plan...I am here only -chennai..we will plan...before all you get promoted from bachelorhood!!!!
 :)

regards
vineeth.

senthil.an...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:11:34 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com

Definitely not anytime soon da!

Also nothing really worth mentioning! J

Thanks

Senthil

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them".

stephen...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:12:06 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com, senthil.an...@wipro.com

MAchi .. trust me .. No daa all are homely girls wants to cook and sleep only at home daa ..

So frustration leads up in my life …

Senthil knows the same ..!

don’t ask any other of garvaepalya gang members ..

everybody left except Senthil and me at garvaepalya ..

-Stephen

stephen...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:13:41 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com

Dei everyone please respond daa .. dei prasadu .. ennada pannura .. oorupadiyana visayatha paesuvaomaa ..

When you are coming to bangalore you want flight ticket to be sponsored ..

Monk is becoming very Old than Old Monk daa … !

rajesh sri

Jul 22, 2010, 3:22:05 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Prasad....

Congrats da...
somehow u got that push... good atleast u got it now....
Poor girl waited really a very long time because of your cowardness.... ;-) ;-) ....
Appreciate her patience...

Convey my wishes to prabha ......

Others...
Keep me posted if there are any.... ;-) ;-)...

Anand...
Keep me posted about urs particularly... I willl do the testing and confirm if ok... ;-) .... just kidding...

vign...@ingvysyabank.com

Jul 22, 2010, 3:30:58 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Prasad..

Gilly agiriduchuuuuuuuuuu.......... :)

Congress machi...

Many more happy returns of the day... :)

Rajesh, You don't need to be kidding in anand's matter.. If you are not interested he might outsource to someone else.. :))

And regarding trip, count me in if there is any plan..

-Vicky

Jul 22, 2010, 5:05:40 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys thank you for the wishes
I was in Lunch
.... as i fogot Vineet in loop i havnt mentioned all details as others know about it already....

FVsI-I will be engaged with Prabha

Plans: for sure will plan for the dates, dont know how feasible it is during this time as i m there only fr 4 days or lesser.
will confirm my leave availability and ping u without fail.

dai Professional ah poranthavane ithu poduma.

'Many more happy returns' ah namba pasanga thiruntha ve matanga da............

Prasad B

Jul 22, 2010, 5:07:31 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Innum antha garepalaya ayya va divorce pannalaya da nee???

stephen...@wipro.com

Jul 22, 2010, 5:12:04 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com, senthil.an...@wipro.com

All

Please Plan for TRIP … Are you reading  mails .. No response .. on Fixing dates ..

Prasad your are an exception for us becoz for a reason that you cannot come if at all  your body and mind allows for the long travel ..

Make sure you also plan ..

Guys how about august end ..   ??

-Stephen

Prasad B

Jul 22, 2010, 5:14:09 AM7/22/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
adapavingala enna include pannave illiya??