PR's into Yandex provider repo

Ильдар Валиуллин

Jul 16, 2021, 7:00:45 AM7/16/21
to gardener
Hello. I'm asking to review PR's into Yandex Cloud provider repo. Can somebody add reviews?
Message has been deleted

Pavel Pavlov

Jul 19, 2021, 4:49:14 AM7/19/21
to gardener
Hello,

thanks for your message! Would it be possible to elaborate a bit on the question. Are you interested in being able to review PRs yourself or would you like someone to review a particular change? I've contacted a contributor that is interested in the Yandex topic, but would be great to understand better your question. Also you are welcome to contact us in more interactive way over Slack using https://kubernetes.slack.com/messages/gardener. Thank you!

Regards,
Pavel Pavlov | Product Manager

Ильдар Валиуллин

Jul 19, 2021, 5:19:58 AM7/19/21
to gardener
Recently I opened PR into Yandex Cloud provider repo. So, as I can see, PR's in this repo are not reviewed long time. Can someone from gardener team review opened PR's and approve it's or give comment?

понедельник, 19 июля 2021 г. в 11:49:14 UTC+3, pavel....@gmail.com:

Pavel Pavlov

Jul 30, 2021, 2:13:41 AM7/30/21
to gardener

Hi Preved, first, thank you for your contribution! I see couple people already commented and I hope can approve your change soon. We can continue the conversation in github. Regards, Pavel