Gardener community meeting

Matthias Sohn

Aug 10, 2018, 11:09:33 AM8/10/18
to gard...@googlegroups.com
We plan to establish a regular Gardener community meeting to foster project discussions.
We plan to start with a bi-weekly schedule, depending on the participation and topics
to discuss we may switch to weekly meetings when needed.

The SAP developers working on Gardener are located in timezones CET, EET, India Standard Time.
and we expect attendees from US. Considering the range of timezones spanning from PST (UTC-8)
to India Standard Time (UTC+5:30) it seems that times between 14:00 and 17:00 UTC could work.

Please fill out the doodle.

We hope to have a weekly community meeting to track our work moving forward. Please indicate
all availability you have for the call. We interpret an unselected box as not available.

-Matthias

Matthias Sohn

Sep 10, 2018, 6:58:05 PM9/10/18
to gard...@googlegroups.com
Please join the first Gardener meeting next Thursday Sept 13, 16:00-17:00 CET / convert to your timezone.

I shared the agenda draft [1] on Google drive with the Gardener google group [2].

If you are registered as a member of this group you should be able to edit the agenda.

Also find the Zoom link in the agenda.

If you plan to attend please add your name to the attendance list and add topics you want to discuss to the agenda [3].

I think it would be nice if the non-SAP participants could give a short intro what's their interest in Gardener.

-Matthias

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1314v8ziVNQPjdBrWp-Y4BYrTDlv7dq2cWDFIa9SMaP4

[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gardener