Garden State Scrum User Group - March 2013 Meeting: Scheduled for 28-Mar-2013 @6:00 pm EST

Asim Malik

Mar 10, 2013, 9:57:13 PM3/10/13
to garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com, eugene...@ey.com, kha...@hotmail.com

Hello GSSUG Members,

We had a very enthusiastic response to the first meeting that was held on 15-Feb-2013. We will hold our monthly meeting on 28-March-2013. We will cover the following agenda items in this meeting:

1. 6:30 - 7:15 pm EST: Agile Training and Certifications by Nitin Khanna

2. 7:15 - 8:00 pm EST: Open Discussion – How is Agile Scrum applied to your specific organization and related learning

I would like to know how many of you can attend so that I can plan the event. Please let me know your availability by confirming your attendance on the event website here.

Huge thanks to Eugene from E&Y to help us secure a conference room in E&Y building at Iselin, NJ for the next 2 events. I am hoping that this gives an option for folks from both North and South Jersey as well as NYC to meet us at a convenient central location. Also, big thank you to Nitin for taking on the first official topic for the group meeting.

Looking forward to a successful event and even better participation this time around. I would request you to please pass this along to others who are interested in attending and learning more about Agile.

Thanks,

Asim Malik

Owner, Garden State Scrum User Group (GSSUG)

Asim Malik

Mar 25, 2013, 11:32:22 AM3/25/13
to Nitin Khanna, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com, Ram.ra...@gmail.com, zk...@elliman.com, Rashid Mahmood Akhter, vasa...@gmail.com, mbsri...@gmail.com, boris.b...@prnewswire.com, eugene...@ey.com, renjith...@gmail.com, subba...@yahoo.com, rlshu...@hotmail.com, tstad...@gmail.com

Hi Nitin,

Thank you so much for taking the lead here. Very much appreciated. So far, we have the following folks attending:

1.       Nitin

2.       Eugene (or someone from E&Y)

3.       Renjith

4.       Subbu

5.       Randy

6.       Tim

7.       2-3 folks from Chase Investment Bank (they would confirm today). These are employees of Chase

Ram/Zishan/Rashid: Are you guys planning to attend? I am assuming Yes. If yes, that would be another 3.

I am expecting around 10-12 folks to show up.

All the best folks. I am definitely going to miss the event.

Nitin: If there is WiFi available in the location, we probably could do a Google Hangout (as suggested by Boris Bejarano). That way I could also attend from India. It might be a bit early for me but hey, what is the Technology for? This may allow other folks who want to attend but can’t. Let me know. My Google+ id is Asim.M...@gmail.com.

I will call you and we can discuss the logistics and finalize.

Thanks,

Asim

From: asim.m...@gmail.com
To: kha...@hotmail.com; vasa...@gmail.com; mbsri...@gmail.com; Boris.B...@prnewswire.com; eugene...@ey.com; zK...@elliman.com; renjith...@gmail.com; subba...@yahoo.com; rlshu...@hotmail.com; tstad...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:52:02 -0400

Friends,

Due to a family emergency, I need to travel to India for a week. I am travelling on Tue evening and won’t be back till Apr 7th. I would like  to know who could take lead on my behalf for running this meeting. Any volunteers?

If no one can fill in me for me, then I would have to cancel the meeting. I need to know by tomorrow so that we can inform the participants.

Asim

Ram Srinivasan

Mar 25, 2013, 11:34:26 AM3/25/13
to Asim.M...@gmail.com, Nitin Khanna, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com, Ram.ra...@gmail.com, zk...@elliman.com, Rashid Mahmood Akhter, mbsri...@gmail.com, boris.b...@prnewswire.com, eugene...@ey.com, renjith...@gmail.com, subba...@yahoo.com, rlshu...@hotmail.com, tstad...@gmail.com
Yes from me

Asim Malik

Mar 25, 2013, 11:37:20 AM3/25/13
to Ram Srinivasan, Ram, Ram.ra...@gmail.com, Nitin Khanna, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com, zk...@elliman.com, Rashid Mahmood Akhter, mbsri...@gmail.com, boris.b...@prnewswire.com, eugene...@ey.com, renjith...@gmail.com, subba...@yahoo.com, rlshu...@hotmail.com, tstad...@gmail.com

Now we won’t have any shortage of “RAM” in our group. Now we have 3 J.

Ram Srinavasan said yes.

Ram (Ramaling) Iyer: To confirm

Ram Palakodeti (from JPMC): To confirm. I am also adding him to our Google Group for email communication.

Thanks,

Asim