Fwd: Get started with Agile Culture New York!

Ram Srinivasan

Mar 29, 2013, 12:48:55 PM3/29/13
to garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

This is what I mentioned yesterday. Dave Logan- the author of Tribal Leadership is going to be in NYC

He is a pretty popular guy and the event is free

Ram

Friday, March 22, 2013
487 Members
2225 Singles
Next Meetup:
Friday, March 22, 2013
1107 Speed-Dating Singles
Next Meetup:
Thursday, March 21, 2013
330 Members
Next Meetup:
Sunday, March 17, 2013

Add in...@meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs

Ram Srinivasan

Mar 29, 2013, 12:49:39 PM3/29/13
to garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com