Re: Digest for garden-state-scrum-user-group@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 1 Topic

Tim Stadinski

Apr 25, 2013, 2:23:01 PM4/25/13
to garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry have a scheduling conflict. I will have to see you all next time.

Best Regards,

Tim Stadinski
---------------------
Please excuse any typos or auto spell corrections sent from this mobile device.

On Apr 25, 2013, at 1:37 PM, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/garden-state-scrum-user-group/topics

    Asim Malik <asim.m...@gmail.com> Apr 24 07:50PM -0400

    Friends,

    This is a reminder. Our monthly meeting is tomorrow. I haven’t see any confirmations yet so wanted to check how many of you would be able to make it. Let’s continue the momentum. Please bring your colleagues.

    I haven’t been able to send many reminders this time as I was out in India and resumed only a week ago. Hope that you can make it.

    Thanks,

    Asim

    From: <mailto:garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com>

    - <http://scrum.org/> Scrum.Org

    confirmation that candidates taking <http://scrum.org/> Scrum.Org courses

    <mailto:kha...@hotmail.com> kha...@hotmail.com) in case we can use your
[...]

    Ram Srinivasan <vasa...@gmail.com> Apr 24 10:59PM -0400

    I will not be able to make it

    Renjith Pillai <renjith...@gmail.com> Apr 24 11:05PM -0400

    Hi Guys,
    Good Evening.
    I won't be able to make it to tomorrow's meeting. I'm travelling this week.
    Regards
    Renjith

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group garden-state-scrum-user-group.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.