Some ideas for our next meeting

khannan

Mar 14, 2013, 10:36:55 PM3/14/13
to garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com
G'Evening Scrum Enthusiasts,

I had 2 things to share, which may foster or supplement some discussion at our next meeting.

1) For the Agile training  / certification talk --
This can be quite and wide topic, so if anyone has something lingering in their mind or specifics, please e-mail me.
khannan(at) hotmail (dot)com

I won't be the only one with certifications, so will also lean on audience members as we go along.

2) For discussions on how Scrum is being used at your organization --
Take a look at this, if you haven't done so already -- scrumtrainingseries.com [by Michael James, CST]

Off-topic:
Lastly, if you have about 5 -- 10 minutes, a postgraduate student, Rami Taani, is looking to engage with people in the Agile community. He writes --
"My research area is agile software development methods. In particular, I am investigating the process of requirements prioritization. The study in general aims to discover the problem face when do requirement prioritization frequently and explore the factors that contribute to effective requirements prioritization process."

I took it a few days ago.
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=ba9256d9-559b-4e8f-b3eb-0892b78b69a6

Connect soon.
Nitin.

Asim Malik

Mar 19, 2013, 10:10:36 AM3/19/13
to khannan, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nitin,

Sorry, it took me a while to respond. See my responses below:

Also, so far, we have just 5-6 people attending. Please pass on the words to your colleauges and friends. Capacity of the conference room at E&Y building is 32…we can accommodate easily up to 35 folks.

Thanks,

Asim

I had 2 things to share, which may foster or supplement some discussion at our next meeting.

1) For the Agile training  / certification talk --
This can be quite and wide topic, so if anyone has something lingering in their mind or specifics, please e-mail me.
khannan(at) hotmail (dot)com

[Asim Malik] I hope you got responses. One topic to cover would be parallel or difference between CSM and PMI-ACP. Advantages of one over other etc.

I won't be the only one with certifications, so will also lean on audience members as we go along.

2) For discussions on how Scrum is being used at your organization --
Take a look at this, if you haven't done so already -- scrumtrainingseries.com [by Michael James, CST]

[Asim Malik] I will take a look. I hope others also doing the same. Expecting a good discussion on this.

Off-topic:
Lastly, if you have about 5 -- 10 minutes, a postgraduate student, Rami Taani, is looking to engage with people in the Agile community. He writes --
"My research area is agile software development methods. In particular, I am investigating the process of requirements prioritization. The study in general aims to discover the problem face when do requirement prioritization frequently and explore the factors that contribute to effective requirements prioritization process."

I took it a few days ago.
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=ba9256d9-559b-4e8f-b3eb-0892b78b69a6

[Asim Malik] Done

Connect soon.
Nitin.

Ram Srinivasan

Mar 19, 2013, 10:12:38 AM3/19/13
to Asim.M...@gmail.com, khannan, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com
Can we post these messages to user groups in LinkedIn / have it as our LinkedIn so that people can see this ?

Ram

Asim Malik

Mar 19, 2013, 10:25:44 AM3/19/13
to Ram Srinivasan, khannan, garden-state-s...@googlegroups.com