Board of Managers

Darshana Trivedi

Oct 28, 2012, 6:21:26 AM10/28/12
to Fernandes Sunil A bldg, Kekre A bldg, Rajeev Karlekar, Hemant Ranadive, Sunil Fernandes, Naik Satish C bldg, Sonia Ravindra, Ashok Kumar Col B-15, Garden estate, Satish Sutaria, Lalitha Natraj, Magdum Ravi C bldg, Magdum Prem C bldg, Viressh Shah A bldg
Will the Board of Managers of Garden Estate Condominium please stand up and take a bow?
 I would like to thank them for their tireless efforts in steering the ship of Garden Estate on the right path.If my memory serves me right, in the first ever meeting of the newly formed Garden Estate Condominium, held on 27 April 1996, the following apartment owners were unanimously elected as the Board of Manager then.
Mr. S. P. Keskar  (President) B-18
Mr. U. V. Nayak   (Secretary)B-14
Mr.B.G. Kale     (Treasurer) C-2
Mr. B.R. Patel    ( Member) A-15
Mr. M.N. Ranade(Member) A-13

A lot of changes have happened since then and , like all other good things in this world, the Board Of Managers of Garden Estate Condominium has also grown to a healthy number.

Though the Annual Meeting yesterday was a great show and a runaway success, the most important point of naming all those apartment owners who are in the "Board of Managers" was ,sadly, overlooked. These  humble folk are the ones ,on whom the onus of all the decisions made for Garden Estate Condominium, falls. They carry the immense responsibility of speaking on behalf of all the other apartment owners. They will devote valuable time for the expert legal counsel and will also contribute their invaluable efforts in pondering over the task of converting Garden Estate from a Condominium to a Co op Society.
Obviously, all those of us who have vociferously called for an unanimous "NO" are not a part of this elite group.
This is the right occasion for us to be proud of our fabulous Board of Managers and it's members( or any other  name that may have been assigned to them according to the erstwhile bylaws) .
If the Board members and managers are too shy, maybe one of us could do the honours?
Darshana Trivedi
B-13 Garden Estate
9921267053.