Articles of interest to Garden Estate

1 view

Darshana Trivedi

Nov 24, 2012, 2:20:41 PM11/24/12
to Fernandes Sunil A bldg, Viressh Shah A bldg, Sunil Fernandes, Lalitha Natraj, Madhav Ranade, Kekre A bldg, Ashok Kumar Col B-15, Garden estate, Sanjay Gokhale, Pranav Patil, Jog A bldg, Niharika Rai Dr. Maqdum C bldg, Magdum Prem C bldg, Magdum Ravi C bldg, kalpesh...@yahoo.com, Rajeev Karlekar, Sonia Ravindra, Hemant Ranadive, Naik Satish C bldg, Satish Sutaria
These are very informative details provided by thre Right to Information( RTI) activist J B Patel.
More information is on www.rtiactivist.com
Though Garden Estate is a Condominium ( hence ruled by Maharashta Apartment Ownership Act ) the rules of administration are about the same. I will find the exact details.
It will help all of us if we know the exact powers of the managing committee.
We are aware that it is a one way communication with the management committee. The notices are issued by the Secy and chairman  but none of our communication is answered. I was told that only letters sent by registered post will be seen- which is absurd. All the owners, both resident and non resident are getting frustrated with the blank look of the management. Many of the resident owners want a complete access to all the records but they are absolutely clueless. Merely discussing this online will not get us anywhere. We need to know what is the easiest way of solving this problem because our requests have fallen on deaf ears.
Darshana Trivedi
B-13, Garden Estate
M-20 full article.docx