RE: Notice for AGM 2011-12

Darshana Trivedi

Oct 29, 2012, 4:01:00 AM10/29/12
to Welinkar Sangeeta B bldg, Fernandes Sunil A bldg
To,
The Chairman / Secretary
Garden Estate Condominium.

I will be grateful to you if you could disclose  which apartment owners are  the "Board Members". Please also tell us the details of the "Managing Committee". Who are in the Managing Committee? Who has elected them? According to the Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Act , one third of the elected members have to be replaced every year. Most of us don't have a clue about who these "elected" members are, when did these elections take place, who has given them powers, where is the transparency in the whole "Managing Committee" business?  I am sure all the "Board Members" and "Managing Committee" are official and well documented and registered with the government. It is expected that you come forward and give all the details of these very important and powerful set of people who should officially be called Board of Managers.
I want to have access to all those records since April 26 1996 ( when the Board of Managers of Garden Estate was first formed) about how many  members were added to the Board, how many apartment owners are permanent members ( and why so?), how many were circulated every year and the current status of the Managing Committee/ Board/ Group which is governing .If it is not voluntarily provided by the existing Chaiman or Secretary or any other Board Member , I will becompelled to pursue the matter legally.
Garden Estate.

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:38:29 +0530
Subject: Re: Notice for AGM 2011-12
From: sang...@gmail.com
To: vam...@randpoly.com
CC: gardenes...@gmail.com; rmsh...@gmail.com; capts...@gmail.com; asho...@gmail.com; vires...@gmail.com; ravi.k...@gmail.com; mith...@hotmail.com; ash...@msn.com; ngo_...@rediffmail.com; bhan...@gmail.com; dilippe....@gmail.com; hran...@gmail.com; satish....@gmail.com; jbp...@gmail.com; kalpesh...@yahoo.com; madhav...@yahoo.com; mr.ra...@gmail.com; manda...@gmail.com; pat...@yahoo.com; prem....@gmail.com; lalith...@yahoo.com; rajeev_...@yahoo.com; ravim...@gmail.com; cs.su...@gmail.com; shn...@hotmail.com; sanjay....@tetrapak.com; katka...@hotmail.com; henryfe...@gmail.com; sunil....@gmail.com; jian...@himalayahealthcare.com; bin...@gmail.com; dars...@hotmail.com; dr...@vsnl.com; sp_k...@yahoo.com; farahn...@gmail.com; preetes...@yahoo.co.in; sital...@gmail.com; nishima...@gmail.com; ratn...@gmail.com; rajat_...@rediffmail.com; us...@rediffmail.com

Dear Mr Nayak... Many thanks for your mail. On behalf of the Managing Committee, I assure you of our best.
Regards
Sangeeta

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Mr. U V Nayak <vam...@randpoly.com> wrote:
Dear Board Members,

Wish to congratulate you all for the very successful AGM and the dinner later. The year went by without any  episodes. This reflects the efficiency of the Board Members. I wish to specially thank the board members for handling the water crisis very efficiently during the summer months.

Also wish to welcome the new members into the Garden Estate Family.

Assuring all support for betterment of our Condominium/Society.

Warm regards,
Nayak B-14.