Re: AGM 2011-12

Sunil Fernandes

Oct 23, 2012, 7:17:51 AM10/23/12
to gardenes...@gmail.com, garden-es...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sangeeta,

Could i request you to please use the garden-es...@googlegroups.com email group id in the future to send out these kinds of official email's as this group contains a full list of email id's which might be missing in your original email,

Please email me if you need the list of email id's contained in this group. This cuts out the possibility of missing someone for such important emails.

I also request everyone to just send emails to the garden-es...@googlegroups.com as it contains everyone
.

regards,

Sunil Fernandes