Ji Hai Dragon in the sitting, since hai and Si clash?

Stephen

Jan 2, 2012, 7:07:16 AM1/2/12
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Student,

Your Question: “I wanted to tilt my main door, and as decided I wanted
to make it 10 degrees sitting, Ren Zi Wood dragon. But on second
thoughts, I want to change it to Ji Hai Wood Dragon, 330 degrees which
has auspiciousness for both pan. I can fine tune it to 328 degrees,
which is good from Dagua, and also 28 constellation yao is good. Also
28 constellation yao is wood as per the luopan that I had sent to you.
However the facing mountain will be Si snake SE3 in the 24 mountain
ring. Is it ok to face Si mountain and have Ji Hai Dragon in the
sitting, since hai and Si clash? Please advise urgently as my
carpenter is already coming tomorrow. Thanks

If the Si facing does not comes with broken mountains or any Sha Qi
there, please ignore the clash as Si is the Career God of the Ji Hai
Dragon Sitting!!!

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang