Feed-back from Ganzhou Yang Jiu Pin Fengshui Course of USD20,000

Stephen

Dec 8, 2011, 12:24:04 AM12/8/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Master,

We arrived safely day before yesterday by the grace of God. I am
getting my new lap top by today evening, so I can do my assignments
only after everything has been installed in it. On the flight, we were
summarising the 72 dragons, and we realised that there r about 7 to 8
of them for which we have not received the dictation.

Please let me know when u will be free , so I can call you and take
the dictation. ( Only after 2 days, by which time, my lap top will be
installed with all the programs.) In the meantime, I wl also take a
look at the 60 dragons, in case, anything has been missed out there.

The main reason for this email, is to thank u from the bottom of my
heart for a wonderful trips of Beijing and Ganzhou. I really learnt a
lot, and you have gone out of your way to ensure that we learnt well.
Also, the 28 constellations luopan image that I promised, I will send
u in a couple of days, after i install the data in my new lap top.

Thank u so much Master, and may God bless you in all your endeavours.
You are a most wonderful person, and I feel totally privileged to have
you as my Sifu.

Best Wishes,
Non Chinese