Ganzhou YGFS vs Combined Methods of different Fengshui Schools

Stephen

Dec 7, 2011, 5:14:35 AM12/7/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Taning,

You wrote :

Please study your China History well before you said anything....
about Great Grand Master Liao Jin Jing! Ignorance is of no excuse but
you are worse than Ignorance by making such a claim to say I made a
big mistake in this regards!

Great Grandmaster Royal Fengshui of Ming Dyansty was a famous Royal
Fengshui Master for making Beijing Imperial City and Ming 13 Tombs of
Changling around 1400. Ofcourse, he was a Direct Yang Gong Disciple
from Yang Gong Lineage, when Yang Gong once upon a time built Ganzhou
San
Liao Village where Yang Gong taught Great Grand Master Liao Jin Jing's
Great Grand Ancestor, Liao Yu for Yang Gong Fengshui in late Tang
Dyansty.

I see you mistaken write the PIN YIN for Great master LIAO JUN QING /
廖��, the descendent of Great Master Liao Jin
Jing /
Era. Your wrong spelling quite confusing.

You maybe right that I did not follow the Pin Yin for his name, looks
like it, we have meant for the same person. So, you seem to know your
Chinese History right, this time! Good on you.

By the way, YGFS is not San He Systems, or what Special San He Systems
as you mentioned, please do not mislead others of our Ganzhou Yang
Gong Fengshui. Mybe what you learnt is the true YGFS, then please
prove me wrong???

You wrote: It's you clearly wrote already. So differ from what we
understand so far in feng shui world. As the most credible and best
reference, we follow were from : book by Master Zhong
Yi Ming : Xuankong Di Li Cong Tan second book /
玄空地��譚� 第二輯 , quick refer :
page 20 up.

Well, Mr. Zhong Yi Ming himself is a confused fellow in applied his
Fengshui Method, because he mixed everything up to apply to do or to
write his book, my ShiFu, Great Grand Master Li Ding Xin referred him
as Jiang Hu Master, who has no Fengshui Lineage. As the name suggests,
San He Fengshui means you have used San He as the base to apply, while
Yang Gong Fengshui uses 72 Dragon to apply, thus there are two
different systems. Mr. Zhong Yi Ming did not know our YGFS, that is
why!

Mr. Zhong Yi Ming should have said, both YGFS and San He Fengshui
belonga to a Fengshui Pai of Tian Gan (Stems) and Dizi (Bramches) Pai.

Therefore both, ours is Tian Gan Dizi Fengshui Pai.

But, we still want to call ourselves as Ganzhou Yang Gong Fengshui Pai
as Yang Gong created it.

I do not think you have the ability to write anything because you do
not even understand Chinese History, please ask your ShiFu to post
anything of his Yang Gong Fengshui's research-findings on Ming
Changling Tomb to prove his methods are superior than mine or to prove
my Yang Gong Fengshui is not the real one???

You said: May be you right, I am Chinese overseas just read a bit
chinese history, but I believe from Master Zhong's book mention above,
this is more correct about chinese feng shui history.

Well, I recomment you to read our ShiFu's book: 49 Rings of Chinese
Luopan written by Mr. Li Ding Xin, it is the best selling book in the
World.

If you do not know Chinese, then you may read my English books selling
in Amazon.com, namely Qing Nang Ao Yu, and Tian Yu Jing.

I do not think anyone in the field as brave as I am to chanllage Great
Grand Master Li Ding Xin, my ShiFu and Great Grandmaster Royal
Fengshui of Ming Dyansty, Liao Jin Jing of his work, in this case!

You said: Wow, In Chinese discipleship are taboo to say or write about
this, ""good look to you""

Well, we must learn from the Elderly Persons and Anceint People but it
does not mean what they say is always 100%, we must say and comment
them with Evidence from History and Facts and Reasoning from the
Fengshui aspets, then we called these commenting is on the matter
itself, not on the person.

Regards,
Prof. Dr. Yang