The Secrets of YGFS Xiao Kong Wang

Stephen

Dec 14, 2011, 12:09:30 AM12/14/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Toni:
Dear Tom

The answers to your questions as follows:

Shifu, I have not read it from anywhere. This is just from observing
that
sometime MuYu water doesn't really take effect.

Except of the waters I told you to cancel or reduce your MuYU waters,
Apart from the Yu Han Jing from my 2nd ShiFu yet to teach you! There
are many other elements of the other Rings may affect the MuYu Waters,
please go through all the Rings that I taught you before again and
again to find out the answers, then only you come up your own answers
to check if they were accurate or not, I shoould not spon-feed you.

> 2. It is not convenience to say.
OK but, anything which harms your ShiFu, you must be considerate to
tell.

> 3. Shifu, I remember you taught me that Master Li Ding Xin system for Xiao
> Kong Wang is that we have to use........... to determine the Wu Xing and it can be any Wu Xing elements (Wood Fire Earth Metal or Water)

Yes, that comes under Ganzhou YGFS syllabus.

> However, later on after Shifu has acquired the ancestor book, Shifu said if
we use Xiao Kong Wang the Wu Xing can only come.............. Xiao
Kong Wang only.

Yes, that comes from my ancestor book's theory, proven by the ways
done by Yang Gong and Ganzhou San Liao Village of which, I brought you
to see for yourself.

> I am asking Shifu this because recently I just read the article by you peer Tan Lang. It seems he also use Xiao Kong Wang with the Wu Xing element next to it only. This is unlike what Master Li Ding Xin system that it can be any Wu Xing element depending on the .............. Am I understand this correctly or Master Li
Ding Xin also use the same system with us?Thank you for Shifu time!

No, he learnt from me. Definately Mr. Li Ding Xin does not how to do
it because he has got the Secrets.

Best regards,
ShiFu