Yin Yang in YGFS

Stephen

Dec 14, 2011, 2:52:40 AM12/14/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Prof,,, I think you misunderstanding again what I mean.... My english
not so good - so were you.. that's why we misunderstanding each
other.... hope i may give you more clearly....

You said: all in universe is dual aspect - yin yang aspect... what
ever you lies on in front you must has 2 aspect yin yang,,,, good and
bad... I think you must agree this..

No, You have wrongly mis-understood Yin Yang. Yin Yang means 2
opposite types of Qi, but this does not equal to 2 aspects of good and
evil??? Why comes to YGFS Yin Yang, both YGFS Yin and Yang Qi are
good, there are no negatives in YGFS Yin Yang.

You said: yes - in yr opinion no negatif in YGFS yin yang, but better
we go through the sample, why people got sick we called Yin aspectm
why some people poor - because of yin aspect, if rich called yang
aspect...

You said: it means every fengshui aspect also have yin yang aspect....
if you said sitting on xue is very good aspect... so my questions what
is the bad aspect????

Sitting on the Right Dragon Xue always good, there is no bad aspects
of it, the only bad thing is people did not have the full oral secrets
of YGFS sitting on the wrong Dragon Xue.

You said: if only good not bad - so you already break the rule of
dualism/yin yang.. hope you got what I mean

You said: if you said good sector in Diwang... what is the bad aspect
in diwang,,,???

Well, now you are making abit sense because even though reciving
Diwang Waters is always good but, you must forgo others good things,
because once Diwang (prosperity) has been chosen, you may have to give
up others, you can not have both as per Yu Che Jing. That again does
not mean bad aspects!!!

You said: the question also come to all 12 changsen... if Mu is bad
sector --- what is the good one???

I do not see any good thing to come if you recieve Mu (Grave) Water.

You said: if you read and understand about dualism metode or yin
yang... everything in the world have 2 qualities...

In Ganzhou YGFS, the No. Principle is to see Yin Yang, Yang Gong has
considered Yin Yang's every aspect in its Rings and its Theories and
Concepts for the 6 Elements of Long (Dragon), Sha (Mountains), Shui
(Watergate and Waters), Xue (Dragon Spot) and Facing (any others
things).

If only if you were to follow his teaching to get, say for-instance,
Fu Mu Shan Ban Gua, Dong Xi Fu Mu San Ban Gua, Nan Bei Fu Mu San Ban
Gua, No Yin Cha Yang Chor, 4 Formations of Internal Marriage, 4
Formations of Externational Marriage and many others in the 7
Classics, such as the 4 Classics of YGFS and 3 Classics of YJP, you
will be alright, you have the Yin Yang Worries because other methods
of Fengshui Pai already confused you, that is why!!!

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang