How can YGFS so Simple?

Stephen

Dec 8, 2011, 7:20:38 PM12/8/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Mr. Howard Choy,

There is no doubt about it that Great Grand Master Liao Jin Jing of
Ming Dynasty made the mistake in Yang Gong Fengshui's Li Fa of wrong
waters method to cause the Por Changshen's effects to result all the
subsequence 12 Emperors short-life and many of whom were forced to
pass their Royalship Throne to their borthers because of termination
of thier Children Lines as per the Yu Che Jing which states: Por
Changshen Effects will have no Children in the worse-case. While also
the wrong waters method to have Mu and Jue Waters will bring Idiot Son
or handicaped Sons as per Yu Che Jing.

You wrote: So you reckon all these 12 Emperors died young because a
wrong water method is
used. If only life could so simple and straight forward to correct!!!

Everything in the World has its own Causes and Effects unseen by our
eyes but can be analylised in terms of thier Regular Parttens. Yang
Gong invented a full and complete systems of its own to study these
Regular Parttens of the 6 Demands of Fengshui such as Wealth and
Prosperity, Careers and Gornment Officers, Children, Nobility, Long-
life and Relationships. From YGFS point of Views, it could be as
Simple as ABC, and as Straight Forwards as 123 to apply and to correct
your Fengshui if you knew the right Fengshui Methods to use.

That is why, our Qing Nang Ao Yu states: Golden Dragon, moves or does
not move; all depends on the Fengshui Master. Once the Golden Dragon
moved, our Tian Yu Jing written by Yang Gong stated that, now you have
been taught the Oral Secrets of Shou Shan Chu Sha and Now you are the
Earthly God!!!

Hope that one day we will be the Earthly Gods as promised by Yang
Gong, regards with thanks.

Best Wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang