Great Grand Master Liao Jin Jing, the Royal Fengshui Master of Ming Dynasty

Stephen

Dec 5, 2011, 12:58:14 PM12/5/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Taning,

You said: Don't you make big mistakes ; Master Liao Jin Jing or Liauw
Yu, besides Liu Jiang Dong, Zeng Wen Tian were among direct Yang Gong
disciple, so must be dated around 900 AD era of Tang Dynasty, how can
their name still alive dated around 1400 AD in era of Ming Dynasty.

Please study your China History well before you said anything....
about Great Grand Master Liao Jin Jing! Ignorance is of no excuse but
you are worse than Ignorance by making such a claim to say I made a
big mistake in this regards!

Great Grandmaster Royal Fengshui of Ming Dyansty was a famous Royal
Fengshui Master for making Beijing Imperial City and Ming 13 Tombs of
Changling around 1400. Ofcourse, he was a Direct Yang Gong Disciple
from Yang Gong Lineage, when Yang Gong once upon a time built Ganzhou
San Liao Village where Yang Gong taught Great Grand Master Liao Jin
Jing's Great Grand Ancestor, Liao Yu for Yang Gong Fengshui in late
Tang Dyansty.

There is no doubt about it that Great Grand Master Liao Jin Jing of
Ming Dynasty made the mistake in Yang Gong Fengshui's Li Fa of wrong
waters method to cause the Por Changshen's effects to result all the
subsequence 12 Emperors short-life and many of whom were forced to
pass their Royalship Throne to their borthers because of termination
of thier Children Lines as per the Yu Che Jing which states: Por
Changshen Effects will have no Children in the worse-case. While also
the wrong waters method to have Mu and Jue Waters will bring Idiot Son
or handicaped Sons as per Yu Che Jing.

You said: Secondly what you wrote mostly about 12 Growth Stage Phase
or 12 Chang Sheng system of feng shui, which are not consider special
San he system inherited by Yang Gong disciple. Pls, do better research
to give more facts to the reader.

By the way, YGFS is not San He Systems, or what Special San He Systems
as you mentioned, please do not mislead others of our Ganzhou Yang
Gong Fengshui. Mybe what you learnt is the true YGFS, then please
prove me wrong??? I do not think you have the ability to write
anything because you do not even understand Chinese History, please
ask your ShiFu to post anything of his Yang Gong Fengshui's research-
findings on Ming Changling Tomb to prove his methods are superior than
mine or to prove my Yang Gong Fengshui is not the real one??? I do
not think anyone in the field as brave as I am to chanllage Great
Grand Master Li Ding Xin, my ShiFu and Great Grandmaster Royal
Fengshui of Ming Dyansty, Liao Jin Jing of his work, in this case!

Or mybe he could prove any other reasons why the 12 Ming Emperors
after the Changlin Tomb were resulted not becuase the reasons I stated
in my research-findings, I would very much be interested in hearing
from you!

Best Regards,
Prof. Dr. Yang