The Differentiation of Dragon Sitting

Stephen

Dec 14, 2011, 11:50:58 PM12/14/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Karphin,

Shifu, May I ask one question that has been puzzling me? Typically for
a new built house, there are a range of directions we can use.

Yes, as QNAY says, Dian Dian Dao, 24 Mountains have Jewels.

You asked: For example, architecturally, we may have the house to face
any direction, say, from North to Northeast. So the sitting can be
anything from South to Southwest. Within the range there are
potentially a few 72 dragons with the same element that would also
match the watergate and receiving waters (ignoring Ru Shou Long in a
flatland area). How do I then determine which dragon to sit?

In your Ganzhou YGFS, you already learnt that as per ZangShu and Yu
Che Jing that Watera are the most important and 1st thing to consider,
thus you choose the Dragon Sitting which gives you the Sheng
(Changshen) Wang (Diwang) Waters to come and Siu Qiu Waters to go.
Sometimes, you may have to borrow Mu Water to gain Wealth first and
move-out quickly before your good lucks starting to go bad.

Your asked: I am quite certain that there will be differences. But
what are the differences. Yang Gong might have put some thoughts to
this and cannot have missed this out in YGFS. Dont you think so?

You are right about that, this falls in the jurisdictions and syllabus
of my Ancestoral YGFS and my 2nd ShiFu's Syallabus of which, my 1st
ShiFu Great Grandmaster Li Ding Xin does not know as follows:-.

The Dragon's sitting will be associated with the following
Rings......... Earthplate to see

1. In-coming's Dragon and its Sitting.
2. Riding Dragon Qi with 72 Dragons ring (Earth qi of Dragon Xue
Sitting) This one is taught in Ganzhou YGFS syllabus
3. Taping Beiji Star Qi with Humanplate for human lucks - diferent
from
others teaching sylabus in Malaysia and other places in Classic
Yu Han Jing (human qi effected by the Moon)
4. Heavenplate to receive waters and mountains (external qi
effected by the Sun) This one is already taught in Ganzhou YGFS
5. 60 Dragons Tou Di ring attaching to 72 Dragons ring ours is
different
from others teaching sylabus in Malaysia and other places in
Classic Yu Han Jing (Moon qi of incoming Dragon)
6. 60 Dragon 5 Elements and 60 Dragon Contraction and Expension
attaching to Heavenplate to receive (external qi effected by
the Sun)
ours is different from others teaching sylabus in Malaysia and
other places only found in Classic Yu Han Jing
7. 28 Constalation Stars 360 Degrees and 28 Constalation Stars 5
Elements (effected by 28 Constalation Stars qi) ours is
different
from others teaching sylabus in Malaysia and other places only
found in Classic Yu Han Jing

Best wishes,
ShiFu