How to incorparate other types of fengshui into YGFS formation

Stephen

Jun 9, 2012, 6:02:50 AM6/9/12
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Since late 2011, I have been busy with my fengshui projects through-
out China, ofwhen many of my students and friends who concern me,
wondering that if I were to quick teaching fengshui no more??? As a
serious fengshui researcher and practitioner, teaching is part of the
very good learning process to be top of the fengshui World, therefore
I will not give-up teaching fengshui, just that teaching fengshui is
no longer my bread and butter but still I need that to polish up my
theory part of it rom times to times.

Today, I have a very interesting case to share with you where I was
engaged to build two blocks o buildings facing each other, a Court
House and a Police Department, 2 important departments in a Township.

They were sopposed to be in the Centre of the Town, as the Watergate
of the Town exits from North East with waters coming in from both
directions of South-east and the West, where Mountains ranges are of
South-west, ideally I chose to build the Court House and Police
Department both sitting Metal Dragon Xue sitting.

I was told that in a Township metting prior building that in front of
the Court House should be displayed with lots of notice boards
publishing the legal educational staff, lots o advertisements
concerning the legal issues to educate the public in order to create
the awareness of the laws punishment.

In order to meet the requests o the Town Councils, I designed to build
the Police Station sitting Metal Xue sitting of Zhen Gua (Jia Mao Yi)
facing West, while the Court House to sit Metal Xue sitting of Dui Gua
(Geng You Xin) facing East. The results of YGFS formation to be
prosperous, healthy and civilized with good prospects for the people
working here and the public as well.

Besides I designed the shares of Police Station as Square while the
Court house as rounded to show Yin Yang of a Yin Jing Gua because you
will see the Police station is pure Yang Gua in a square share to
furnish Yin Yang because pure Yang in a Yin (Square). Likewise, pure
Yin for the Court house but rounded in a Yang. So, both building Yin
Yang Harmonised.

The Police station¡¯s sitting Zhen Gua while the Court house sitting
Dui Gua, the Police station¡¯s Single sign board on top, the Court
house¡¯s double sign boards on the ground, meaning that the Singular
is Yang and the double is Yin while on top is Yang, on the ground is
Yin.

So, the Yin Jing Gua of the Police station is Quan Gua because of 3
Yang Yao (Zhen is Yang, Single is Yang and Tian is Yang), representing
as the Father in the Ba Gua while the Yin Jing Gua of the Court house
is Kun Gua because of 3 Yin Yao (Dui is Yin, Double is Yin and Di is
Yin), representing the Mother in the Ba Gua, meaning the 2 important
legal enforment departments in the town are in good terms loving
husband and wife, while the Police station is powerful pure Yang to
arrest the criminals while the Court house is pure Yin not so much to
punish the criminals but rather to teach and lead the criminals to be
good as a loving mother.

In front of the Court house, usually attract many public and citizen
to see notice boards publishing the legal educational staff, lots o
advertisements concerning the legal issues to educate the public in
order to create the awareness of the laws punishment. The fengshui of
people standing there is very good and auspicious because they will
have Di Tian Tai of Yin Jing Gua fengshui because when they stand
there they have Kun Gua because of 3 Yin Yao (Dui is Yin, Double is
Yin and Di is Yin) of Court house on top and Quan Gua of 3 Yang Yao
(Zhen is Yang, Single is Yang and Tian is Yang), of Police station
behind them (below) forming Di Tian Tai Yin Jing fengshui gua which is
very auspicious to prevent them from committing wrongs doings.
Secondly, they will also enjoy good Yinjing Gua fengshui with Dui Gua
of Court house¡¯s sitting West facing East to be on top of Yijing Gua,
Zhen Gua of Police station¡¯s sitting below, forming a very harmony
thinking and auspicious living of the people.

The above-mentioned case shows how I used Yang Gong Fengshui, Ba Gua
and Yijing to do my job for my clients, you could learn all these
within 7 to 10 days from me because I will be having my one month
holiday break in July to August, it is nice and sunny month in
Ganzhou, China.

I am now taking in students with a new approach without the formal bai-
shi ceremony. My way of teaching is very unique and as I have done the
highest research degree from the Chinese famous Fudan University from
1999 to 2004 in China which enables me to design my Ganzhou Yang Gong
Fengshui Teaching Materials and Syallbus better than that of Great
Grandmaster Li Ding Xin because of his limitations that helps my
Student Dicisple to finish thier learning on
time. Unlike other Fengshui School, my Students do not have to worry
how many levels they must study from me to master Ganzhou Yang Gong
Fengshui, meaning to say they can become a true Yang Gong Fengshui
ShiFu in 7 days after learning from me, as the nature of Ganzhou Yang
Gong Fengshui can do all types of fengshui projects, regardless it is
a Temple/ Churches, or Yin Yang Zhai, high rising buildings such as
Apartments or Condo, Supermarket as huge as Paragon in
Thailand, or building Tower or a bridge, or a big project building a
Construction sites or even building a Village or designing a City, my
7 days programmes will teach you all those, meaning to say after my 7
days of teaching, you will be able to master your Yang Gong Fengshui
to do those projects and even have to power, just by using your Luopan
or left hand's Fingers basing on what you learned from me
to tell the time and year, what auspiciousness or in- auspiciiousness
and to whom it may happen when you do Yang Gong Fengshui auditing.

Lastly, As I live and stay permenantly in Ganzhou and in China and
also teach one to one, I can start my Ganzhou Yang Gong Fengshui
Class anytime from now during my holidays, welcome to write to me
shoudl you have financially difficulty to learn.

1. Syllabus to be taught: Yang Gong Fengshui Syalalbus;
2. Course Duration: 7 Days in Ganzhou (4 days' indoor teachings and 3
days onsite practicalto research Yin Yang Zhai
and Temples done by Yang Gong in Tang Dyanasty
back 1200 years ago, still well available in
Ganshou);

And First Time in the History to be conducted publicly, so far only 2
persons have learnt from Prof. Dr. Yang todate: Ganzhou Yang Jiu
Ping Fengshui (Yang the Poor Savior Fengshui) based on Classics Yu Han
Jing.

1. Syllabus to be taught: Yang Gong Fengshui Syallabus plus the
Classic Book of Yang Jiu Ping Fengshui and Classics Yu Han Jing;
2. Course Duration: 10 Days in Ganzhou (6 days' indoor teachings and
4 days onsite practical to research Yin Yang Zhai and Temples
done by Yang Gong in Tang Dyanasty back 1200 years ago, still
well available in Ganshou);

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/articlelist_1725325940_0_1.html