Ganzhou YGFS vs Combined Methods of different Fengshui Schools

Stephen

Nov 27, 2011, 4:58:58 AM11/27/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Hi Galye,

Good discussion point there you have contibuted!

While I agree with you that it is a must to combine diffirent schools'
methods, concepts and theories from one Fengshui School to anther
Fengshui Schools to gain the whole picture in order to predict and do
fengshui if you do not know YGFS because many fengshui schools of
thoughts are incomplete in their respective thoeires and concepts.

Your methods of doing fengshui work but, it may also bring confusion
to you because all of the diffirent schools' methods, concepts and
theories will contracdict with each other, causing serious problems
later on after implementation.

It is always good to know and worth the while to find out that a good
Fengshui School such as our Ganzhou YGFS has a complete system self-
sufficient to do any kind of project without having needed to borrow
any fengshui methods nor regardless it is small unit like a bus stand,
or a big project like constructing a City, either it is a Yin Fengshui
of a Grave or it is a big Public Cementry, or it is a Temple or a
Church, Ganzhou YGFS is here there to predict accurately.

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang

--- In TradFe...@yahoogroups.com, "fengshuiarchitect"