How sure are you of YGFS???

Stephen

Dec 13, 2011, 8:16:41 PM12/13/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Karphin,

Good Morning Shifu,
Did you call me from china last night? Got a miss call similar to the
one you called me last week. I was asleep early. Too tired from
working. Let me know when you are back. See if I can get some time out
for us to have lunch together. Have a nice day Shifu.

Yes, I called up twice from China last night, too bad you did not
answer.

Just out of curiosity. How complete do you think is your system with
your current YGFS+YJP knowledge?

I think my knowledge in Ganzhou YGFS already Top of the World basing
on the following reasons:-
1.So far no body could challange me both, not only in English World
but in Chinese World too.
2.I already research many Yang Gong's works, all fits in my Ganzhoou
YGFS and YJP
3.Those Famous Ones of works other than Yang Gong done such as Beijing
Imperial City, Ming 13 Tombs, Qing East Tombs abd West Tombs, Nanjing
Gu Gong, all of these famous YGFS Lineage Works, I could tell the
goods and bads.
4. I have read many many Chinese Literatures about fengshui, nothing
is better than YGFS
5. Famous Ganzhou YGFS Practiioner and Researcher like, not only my
ShiFu Grear Grandmaster Li Ding Xin, his mistakes I could easily
identified and fixed up with good results in YGFS' concepts and
theories but also Top Royal Fengshui Master in Ming and Qing Dynasty
such as Liao Jun Jing.

Do you think that there are still some other Yang Gong skill sets that
you might not have encountered?

Yes, there are something still yet to be sharpened such as, we all
know to get Males Children you need Chang Shen Waters. In Malaysia,
you have no problems when a Fengshui Client ask you to get him a Son,
because you can have more than one Child, but in China is One Child
policy, how certained you apply YGFS to receive Chang Shen Water, one
shot to get a Son????? You can not have 2 shots, the policy will not
allow????
Things like that, I think I still require more experience to work
out ....

I could understand that you have been doing a lot of research with
what you know and every case you have done, you verified with your
feng shui knowledge. Have you actually encountered a case where you
still scratch your head? Thanks for sharing.

No, I have successfully dealt with all the cases, none of them have
any problem to apply with Ganzhou YGFS to solve the problems, I live
and research happily because my fengshui careers both in practices and
researches do not give me problems.

Hope you one day to be a Top YGFS Master in the World, regards with
thanks!

ShiFu