Owner of a House

Stephen

Jan 29, 2012, 11:08:14 AM1/29/12
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Christian,

You asked:"I have a question: how it is affected in terms of energy
the owner of
a house by the good or bad feng shui of the people who rent the house
and live inside the house. I have heard that the owner is strongly and
directly affected or not?. Thanks.

This is a common Yang House Question! Unlike Yin House or Ancestor
Hall, a Yang House will not affect the Owner of the House if he does
not live there, meaning if he has rented out the Yang House to you and
your family, then the Yang House only affects those who are living in
the House, not the Owner.

Prof. Dr. Yang