Ganzhou YGFS research-finding of Dingling Tomb of Ming 13 Tombs (Part 2)

Stephen

Dec 17, 2011, 11:26:26 AM12/17/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Hi Mr. Howard Choy,

You said:To be fair to the Feng Shui experts of the time, not only one
group was responsible for the recommendations to the emperor for the
selection of the tomb site, historical records showed there were
different groups of opinions and at least one petition was officially
recorded, asking Emperor Zhu Yijun to abandon the Dingling during its
construction, because the site chosen was not a real FS Spot (Xue),
but he was over ruled by the Emperor out of palace political
intrigues.

Thank you for your kind responce to my posting! While what you said
is in accordance to the historical facts, but your kind historical
fact does not reduce his responsibilty or rather defend for his wrong
fengshui doings in terms of wrong Li Fa (Wrong Waters Methods).

Whether or not the site chosen was not a real FS Spot (Xue), and wrong
Li Fa (Wrong Water Methods) was used are two different issues!!!
Maybe you might not agree to what I said because you do not know
Ganzhou YGFS, but If I were to quote Changling Tomb's Case Study then
you would understand better.

No oen could deny the fact that Changling Tomb's site chosen was a
Long Jing Qi Zhong of a real Dragon Xue Spot, but dissassters still
would happen if you were to choose the wrong Li Fa (Wrong Waters
Methods), these were the true happenings to Changling's case which
resulted the Idiot Emperors, Short-life and Termination of Children
Lines eventhough the site chosen was a real FS Spot (Xue), do not you
agree it is a good site????

You said: Often Feng Shui decisions were not made purely on technical
grounds intelligently, we need to remember by the 13th reign of
Emperor Wanli, Ming Dynasty was already in decline (the eunuchs were
in control), any FS theory we came up with would be equally feasible
as an explanation after the facts, but we can sure Feng Shui was not
the only factor involved.

I do not agree with your above-mentioned opinions!!! These 2 Royal
Tombs of Changling and Dingling have been very obvious of their
Failures, there are other 11 more Royal Tombs to research, but we did
not manage to complete them because the China Government only allowed
3 Royal Tombs opened for visiting and researcching.

The last Royal Tomb which was opened available, my none Chinese
Students each paid USD20,000 did not want me to continue researching
the last one because they wanted to concentrate on these two Royal
Tombs throughly in and out and have more times to ask more questions
and also wanted me to teach them my Wudang Tong Zi Gong (kind of Qi
Gong because they were very surprised to see me practising withou
wearing anything on top when practising under the cold Winter in
Beijing minus Degrees!!!)

But, to my understanding,there are many more Royal Tombs of these Ming
13 Tombs are sitting Dragon Xue Da Kong Wang, becuae I permenantly
based on Ganzhou, I know these Royal Fengshui Masters have not got the
oral secrets of doing Dragon Xues sitting Da Kong Wang and Earth
Dragon's Secrets, I am not surprised that many of the remaining Royal
Tombs will end up with the same mistakes like these two Changling Tomb
and Dingling Tomb. If they ever had done enough research on Yang
Gong's works and got the right ShiFu like what I have got, I am sure,
the History of Ming Dynasty would had been different!!!

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang