Google Earth and Ganzhou YGFS

Stephen

Dec 18, 2011, 9:49:52 AM12/18/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Danny,

Yousaid: There is a problem with case studies like this.
If I understand correctly you are measuring compass directions today,
and use it to explain things in the 1600s. Using Google Earth to
measure directions is not a problem, but they don't give the compass
directions you would have measured in the time of these emperors.

All of my students know how to use Google Earth to give the compass
directions or sittings of measured in the time of these Emperors, you
did not know how to do that because you are not my student!!!

You said: Magnetic field changes, and sometimes it changes rather
fast. For example, most of Europe has seen changes of about 1 degree
every 10 years in the recent centuries.

Please do not undermind Yang Gong when he invented Ganzhou YGFS, he
already included and knew exactly what magnetics is all about!!!

You said: all compass methods suffer from this problem. Sometimes you
see people asking what kind of facing direction they should chose for
their new home. But chosing a facing direction is rather futile
because after 5, 10 or 20 years it may have changed already. It
depends on the method, but some methods divide the luopan ring in very
small sectors. The reading may already change by the time the building
is completed.And while we can predict the magnetic field changes quite
accurately for next 5 years, it becomes more chaotic and thus
unpredictable further out.

Ganzhou YGFS has got no problems with these!!!

You said: by the way, in the 1600s many people died rather young by
current standards. So a few emperors dying at 22 or 34 years is not
that significant

This is very irresponsible statement from you if you claimed to be
experts of Bazi!!! An experts of Bazi should know the fact that I
only audited 2 Tombs not because I picked them up, they were provided
by the China Government and 2 out of 2 proven to be like that so, the
passing rate is 100% Further more, in the case of Changling Tomb, 12
out of 12 Emperors were like that Idiot/ or Short-life/ or Termination
of Children Lines again is 100% passing rate........... so your
statement is just like empty talking or blind-talking!!!

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang