Tanning said your YGFS is Fake and his is real YGFS

Stephen

Dec 11, 2011, 7:27:12 AM12/11/11
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
> Prof,,,I heard Taning is fighting with you in CA-- so far i didn't received anynews from CA...do not know why??

You did not receive any news from Tanning in CA, is normal and it is
not surprising because he failed to fight my Posting of Royal Fengshui
Master Great Gramd Master Liao Jun Jing. He could not attack me at
all because his level of YGFS is nothing to me, not even his ShiFu,
Mr. Goh.

His last 2 attacks on me like rubbish in YGFS, and I am very surprised
to be told he has even been a YGFS Fengshui Master whom does not sould
like one at all. I do not think he could
be the same level of fighting me, I donot even think his ShiFu is able
to challange me!!!

> Taning from Indonesia learn from MA- Joey Yap up to module 4 - than he
> learn from one called Master goh from Malaysia - look like yanggong style as

His ShiFu Mr. Goh, is a student of my ShiFu, Great Grand Master Li
Ding Xin, We are ShiXiong Di just that he came to learn from Mr. Li
Ding Xin a few years earlier than me. Like I reviewed in other
postings to Danny and Howard Choy that my ShiFu has 1,000 students but
none of them as good as me.

> well...he fight with one of your student after he learn YGFS from you that he called yr YGFS is fake that his is the real one, last year.

Ha ha ha, if my YGFS is fake than ask him to write a research report
on my
last posted case study, basing on his so-called true YGFS to attack
me that:

But In his case, he randomly choose a few Kingdoms to give me datas of
actually in
his favours to prove me wrong but not giving any YGFS fengshui reasons
why I
was wrong is not accepted in the research method, more importantly he
purposely left-out Qing Dynaty, which was very important in YGFS
because it
was Qing Dynasty who took over the stupid and Idiot Ming Emperors, and
most of the Qing Emperors were not only long-life and positive but
also smart and capable Emperors and some of the Royal Tombs were
actually done by Liao Jun Jing's Grand Children with Ganzhou YGFS who
were also appointed as Royal Fengshui Master of Qing Dynasty.

> he quite can be very arrogant and thought look like he is the best fengshui master
> in the world....but he is a poor guy,, if he thought he is the best,, why he still survive to earn money....

If his YGFS is smart enough, he could have commented and attacked me 3
things in my article resulted by Mu and Jue Water Por Sheng as per
Tian Yu Jing and Yu Che Jing as follows:-

1. Idiot Emperors -- resulted by Mu and jue Waters as per Yu Che Jing,
these 12 Emperors last 277 years, did you know how many years they had
chaired their Kingdom, I did not counted but my attached blogs, some
bodies counted for me, out of 277 years only 140 years they dis-appear
from the Kingdom meeting.

2. Idiot Emperors -- resulted by Mu and jue Waters as per Yu Che Jing,
just to study the Chinese History, what these Emperors had done during
they life in command as an Emperor, you would be surprised, only Idiot
would have done that.

3. Termination of ther Children Line resulted by Por Chang Shen as per
Yu Che Jing, , many of them after they died, no Children to carry on,
their brothers have to take over.

4. Short-life resulted by Mu and jue Waters as per Yu Che Jing.

Best wishes,
Prof. Dr. Yang