First Teaching of 2012 will be in KL, Malaysia right after the Chinese New Year!

Stephen

Jan 24, 2012, 8:09:24 AM1/24/12
to Ganzhou Yu Che Tang, Malaysia Yang Gong Fengshui
Dear Shifu,

First i want to say Happy Chinese New Year to you & your family, hope
this water dragon year will bring you a lot of wealth as Shifu also a
Dragon man. I am happy to read your email as you got a big project in
AnHui for this coming 3 years.

Happy Chinese New Year to you & your family again because today is 初一。
I am happy for you because your Nanning office & your home FengShui
have been doing well by the using of YangGong formula.

Prof. Dr. Yang: Thank you for your New Year Greetings and I wish a
Happy Chinese New Year for your too and also for your home sweet
home! Seems that my Office Fengshui in Nanning and Home's Fengshui
have rewarded me well for my fengshui lucks, towards end of last
year, I am sure with the smooth running of my project till end of
2012, this year end...I will not be bothered with money sides of it
then anymore, hope our Yang Gong continues to bless us not only for
our fengshui but in our life as well!

I am totally agree with you that we need to update our research &
skill in order to keep ourselves up-to-date. In case, someone wants to
challenge you in the near future, then you can easily defend yourself.

Prof. Dr. Yang: we need to update our knowledge and skills to keep our
research datas updated, you see also from my 1st ShiFu Great Grand
Master Li Ding Xin's website, for his age of 90s he also tries hard to
do research in 13 Ming Tombs: http://www.lidingxin.com/Box/show.asp?
Id=585 where in his blog stated to post the research findings of the
Chang ling and Ding Ling Tombs later but I do not think he could
produce any reports because he did not have my 3 books??? True enough,
already after 3 months from his website: http://www.lidingxin.com/Box/show.asp?Id=585
after 3 months that he went to research ChangLing & Ding Ling Tombs in
Beijing already 3 months past none of them were able to publish any
articles about my comments, to defend for his shortage of
YGFS....because they did not have my ancestors' oral secrets AND also
Yu Han Jing Classics from my second ShiFu.

You are right, your first Shifu Great Grandmaster Li Ding Xin did not
or was not able to post the Ming 13 tombs findings in his website
which already 3 months as he promised. OK, with some of my savings, i
agree with your deal of RM 10,000 for the Yu Han Jing class in KL
after Chinese New Year as you mentioned email below with 3 books & the
LuoPan to practice together. I will pay you cash when we meet in KL

Prof. Dr. Yang: I am happy for your Offer, as you have been with me
for a while and also previously paid RMB30,000 to learn Ganzhou Yang
Gong Fengshui in early 2011, while paid again RMB70,000 to learn your
Ganzhou Yang Jiu Pin Fengshui in later months of 2011, we will meet in
KL for me to teach you my Classics Yu Han Jing for your Offer of
Ringgit Malaysia 10,000.

OK, ShiFu I will be booking the air-ticket for you to come back from
Anhui Province!

Best Regards,
Tee