Matching Fonts In Sidebar

FrankG

Mar 20, 2015, 5:42:58 AM3/20/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've added a "Custom Menu" in the "Sidebar" widget area and it works as I want except the fonts don't match my other "menu" widgets in this area. How can I change the font (style) to match "Recent Post" for example?

Thanks!
Frank

FrankG

Mar 20, 2015, 5:53:25 AM3/20/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to add the link: http://www.lynettechambers.com/

You will find the Custom Menu widget called "Links" at the very bottom of the Sidebar. The font is different from the rest of the "menus" in the Sidebar and I want them to match the other areas like "Recent Post".

Thanks!
Frank

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Mar 20, 2015, 5:56:30 AM3/20/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, FrankG
Hi,

Try replacing Custom Menu with another Gantry Menu widget and set it the menu theme to SplitMenu and SplitMenu style to Sidebar.

Thanks,
Jakub

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.

FrankG

Mar 20, 2015, 6:36:54 AM3/20/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, ske...@gmail.com
Thanks, Jakub!

I used the Gantry Menu widget and set the menu theme to SplitMenu. However, I don't have the SplitMenu Style of "Sidebar".

On 20 marca 2015 at 10:53:27, FrankG (ske...@gmail.com) wrote:

I forgot to add the link: http://www.lynettechambers.com/

You will find the Custom Menu widget called "Links" at the very bottom of the Sidebar. The font is different from the rest of the "menus" in the Sidebar and I want them to match the other areas like "Recent Post".

Thanks!
Frank

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.

FrankG

Mar 20, 2015, 9:05:46 AM3/20/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, ske...@gmail.com
Do I need to create the Style of Sidebar? If so, how do I do that?