Gantry 4.1.4 site not responsive

Ray Boyd

Mar 26, 2015, 1:33:16 PM3/26/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thank you for any help,
The plugin page of this Wordpress install says we are using Gantry Template Framework version 4.1.4, the Gantry Theme settings page show Gantry 1.23, see attached screen grabs. The site is not responsive, I did not set up the site I am only trying to fix it. Looking at the theme style sheet in the theme editor I see no media queries in the styles, I do see some mobile phone styles at the bottom of the style sheet. I also do not see any other style sheets being Imported to the one style sheet. I found several fixed width styles in the current site for containers and grids, should those be max-width rather then fixed width? Is the site missing the media queries for some reason? Is there a toggle somewhere in the settings to enable Responsive in the framework or theme?
http://www.mrgadui.com
Ray

Gantry_Theme_Settings-1.23.png
Plugins_Gantry-4.1.4.png

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Mar 29, 2015, 8:25:32 AM3/29/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Ray Boyd
Hi,

You’re probably using old Gantry theme. When releasing Gantry Framework 4.0 the theme has been rebuilt so you need to update your code too. Please download the default theme again and compare the code.

Thanks,
Jakub

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.