New to Gantry

Kevin Dwyer

Mar 30, 2015, 10:13:40 AM3/30/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for my naivety, but this is doin' my head in.
I have installed Wordpress theme Vermilion.

I have pretty much found where everything goes on the homepage but there are two section i cannot find anywhere.

My website is healthywalsall.co.uk and i'm trying to change the image of the mountains and also the four images directly underneath. Please put me out of my misery please!

J2 Studio

Mar 31, 2015, 10:10:42 AM3/31/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
The mountains image looks like a RokSprocket showcase module. Look in Module Manager > Type > RokSprocket

The 4 images below look like a RokSprocket Mosaic layout. Again, check module manager.

HTH