Gap after slideshow, but not full slideshow?

Flyingfish Design

Feb 9, 2015, 9:55:23 PM2/9/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I'm a complete noob to gantry, but I don't seem to be able to get rid of a gap that appears under the slideshow. If I select full slideshow, my feature is up against the bottom of the slideshow, but if i select anything other than 'full slideshow' theres a considerable margin below it. I had a look at the code and its hard-coding a 'style="height: 13..px;". Surely this isn't native behaviour of the framework? Any help appreciated, thanks, Mike.

Taimur Aziz

Feb 9, 2015, 11:09:00 PM2/9/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
ِCan you provide a screen shot or a live link?

Flyingfish Design

Feb 9, 2015, 11:18:27 PM2/9/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Here's a screenshot

and here's the baked in HTML:

thanks

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 12:55:23 PM UTC+10, Flyingfish Design

Flyingfish Design

Feb 11, 2015, 8:28:34 AM2/11/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
this is just crazy, here's the gap I'm talking about, its driving me nuts,
any help appreciated. I have 2 widgets, the slider and a feature strip,
this illustrates it a bit better:

Any help appreciated, thanks

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 12:55:23 PM UTC+10, Flyingfish Design

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Feb 11, 2015, 8:29:54 AM2/11/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Flyingfish Design
Hi,

Please provide an url to your site so I could see what could cause the gap.

Thanks,
Jakub
> --
> --
>
> Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework
> for WordPress Users" group.

Flyingfish Design

Feb 11, 2015, 2:29:30 PM2/11/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, flying...@gmail.com
http://www.actionindoorsportsqld.com.au/

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/gantry-framework-for-wordpress-users?hl=en
>
> Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework
> for WordPress Users" group.

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Feb 11, 2015, 2:36:10 PM2/11/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Flyingfish Design, flying...@gmail.com
Ok, so looks like you’re using Myriad theme.

You need to open index.php file and comment out/remove this piece of code : http://pastie.org/pastes/9940427/text?key=pcg0vashkpejelohsmenea

This is a premium theme so you should ask these questions in the official RocketTheme forums as we generally don’t
provide support for them here.

Thanks,
Jakub
> > > gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
> > > gantry-framework-for-wor...@googlegroups.com
> >
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/gantry-framework-for-wordpress-users?hl=en
> > >
> > > Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org
> > >
> > > ---
> > Groups "Gantry Framework
> > > for WordPress Users" group.
> > an email to
> > gantry-framework-for-wor...@googlegroups.com
> > .
> > >

> --
> --
>
> Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework
> for WordPress Users" group.

Taimur Aziz

Feb 12, 2015, 4:35:43 PM2/12/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, flying...@gmail.com