Ironic! No icon-wordpress (fa fa-wordpress) in gantry for wordpress font awesome

Mohika

Apr 17, 2015, 2:43:19 AM4/17/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Now I have a latest version of Gantry installed, and I can't get icon-wordpress to work.

Can you help? How can I use font-awesome4? I see the folder in the plugin but how can I load it instead of font-awesome?

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Apr 17, 2015, 3:13:16 AM4/17/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Mohika
Hi,

Please go to the theme/less/ directory and edit the global.less file.

You need to replace this line :

@import "jui/less/font-awesome.less”;

with this :

@import "jui/less/font-awesome4/font-awesome.less”;

That should tell Gantry to use FontAwesome 4.3

Thanks,
Jakub

On 17 kwietnia 2015 at 08:43:23, Mohika (mor...@gmail.com) wrote:

Now I have a latest version of Gantry installed, and I can't get icon-wordpress to work.

Can you help? How can I use font-awesome4? I see the folder in the plugin but how can I load it instead of font-awesome?

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.