Remove the title RocketTheme in the gantry theme settings (backend)

ramki

Aug 23, 2011, 3:08:19 AM8/23/11
to Gantry Framework for WordPress Users
Hi all,

Please guide the steps to remove the auto generated RocketTheme title
when the Backend Gantry theme settings is active.

Thanks & Regards
J. Ramakrishnan

kka55

Aug 23, 2011, 11:40:04 AM8/23/11
to Gantry Framework for WordPress Users
It is impossible wihout editing core files of Gantry plugin.
With another words you must change it after any upgrade of Gantry
framework
The best way is use Dreamveaver serch feature. This are 3 places to
change. Search not for Rockettheme string (this is in any file in
comments). Search for "Theme Settings" and "Overrides settings".
Good luck

Siyamak Shahpasand

Mar 30, 2014, 7:13:23 AM3/30/14
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Jakub - RocketTheme.com
How to reset settings to default to see the changes?

On Saturday, 3 September 2011 12:21:26 UTC+4:30, Jakub Baran wrote:
Hi again,

Just a small info. We've modified Gantry in the case of adding RocketTheme name to the page title on the settings page, and beginning from the version 1.18 you'll be able to modify the RocketTheme name by editing templateDetails.xml file, and adding under "overview" fieldset a new hidden field :

<field name="template_author" type="hidden" default="Your Company Name"/>

This will replace the RocketTheme name with your custom one. Please note that on existing themes you might need to reset settings to default to see the changes.

Thanks,
Jakub

On 31 sie 2011, at 18:45, Jakub - RocketTheme.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can remove any copyright info from the site itself (frontend), but not from the code files. If your theme will be based on our
> default Gantry theme, you need to keep the information in the php files that it's based on that theme.
>
> Thanks,
> Jakub
>
> On 25 sie 2011, at 18:44, krishh krishh wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for sharing I have one more doubt I wont remove any copyright
>> information in the gantry framework for sure but Can I remove the
>> copyright line in the blank default theme. Thanks in advance
>>
>> On 8/25/11, Jakub - RocketTheme.com <ja...@rockettheme.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It's GPL, you can change everything except the copyright information.
>>> However we do ask to retain the gantry logo in commercial projects.
>>> Please check this site :
>>> http://www.gantry-framework.org/documentation/wordpress/basics/license-and-usage
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jakub

>>> --
>>>
>>> Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org
>>>

>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device
>>
>> *J. Ramakrishnan*
>>
>> --
>>
>> Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

ramki

Aug 24, 2011, 1:23:11 AM8/24/11
to Gantry Framework for WordPress Users
Thanks a lot for your response, yes now i can remove the title Rocket
Theme (using search Theme Settings) as you mentioned it can be removed
only in gantry plugin, if plugin version updated then automatically
Rocket Theme title will be back it seems. Really thanks for helping me
keep rocking

Premium Sites

Aug 24, 2011, 11:35:50 AM8/24/11
to Gantry Framework for WordPress Users