New woocommerce issue.

Nick Golob

Apr 6, 2015, 12:19:58 PM4/6/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!  I am new here but I did check to see if this problem has been addressed.  I am currently setting up woocommerce on my gantry theme (mimo grider).  Everything works fine except my menu and some javascript breaks only when I am in the store or a product page.  I am getting the following errors in dev tools chrome.

Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined rokmediaqueries.js:80
Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined responsive.js:10
Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined responsive-selectbox.js:79
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function http://www.ramchip.net/:1
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function http://www.ramchip.net/:65

I am not sure exactly what is going on or how to fix it, its a little passed my skill level. Any help will be highly appreciated as this is the last major fix I must do to my site :).

Thanks in advance, RaMcHiP.

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Apr 10, 2015, 6:24:23 AM4/10/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Nick Golob
Hi,

Can you please post your site url ?

Thanks,
Jakub

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.