Page ends up in footer

Sonic Revolutions

Mar 3, 2015, 4:49:21 AM3/3/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

First post here.

I'm using Gantry in combination with Woocommerce and it looks like the "My Account" page ends up within the footer divs making the footer overlap the page.
I have no clue why this happend or how to solve this issue.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

Taimur Aziz

Mar 3, 2015, 6:16:55 AM3/3/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
is your website online?

Sonic Revolutions

Mar 3, 2015, 6:29:43 AM3/3/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Yes is it:

Use testuser with testuser123 to login.

Thx,

Frank

Taimur Aziz

Mar 3, 2015, 8:27:14 AM3/3/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
This is how your footer looks like on my screen. Can you post a shot of the issue?
Untitled-2.jpg

Sonic Revolutions

Mar 3, 2015, 8:45:29 AM3/3/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
The footer itself is fine but the “Mijn Account” page is stuck underneath it:

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.
<Untitled-2.jpg>

Sonic Revolutions

Mar 6, 2015, 3:09:25 AM3/6/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Anyone?

Sonic Revolutions

Mar 6, 2015, 4:33:05 AM3/6/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
An extra rt-container got added to the footer right before the widgets which caused it to overlap the above content.
Overriding the default position: relative to unset on rt-container seems to have solved the issue.

Thanks,

Frank

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Mar 6, 2015, 2:02:14 PM3/6/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, Sonic Revolutions
Did you modify the footer to include this extra rt-container ?

Jakub

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.