Admin-side javascripts not loading on custom overrides. I'm completely stumped.

M. Dean Jones

Mar 6, 2015, 5:15:45 AM3/6/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I'm using the Grider theme over the Gantry framework and when I try to load the override settings for anything other than the default override, the javascripts are seeming to not load, making it so that I can't edit any of the overrides. NOTE: these overrides were imported using the Gantry Import/Export plugin. They were exported from my original dev site on a different server and imported into this new dev site.

Attached is what the page looks like when I try to load anything other than the default override.

Has anyone else had something like this happen? I've tried turning off plugins to see if there's conflicts anywhere and I can't seem to find any. I'm stumped.

Thanks,
Mick
Screen Shot 2015-03-06 at 3.52.01 AM.png

Jakub - RocketTheme.com

Mar 6, 2015, 2:00:15 PM3/6/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com, M. Dean Jones
This more looks like the CSS isn’t being loaded. When you open the source of the page and click on the gantry-administrator.css and see if you’ll get any error or the file contents
will appear properly. This might be a server error.

Thanks,
Jakub

Gantry Framework Homepage: http://www.gantry-framework.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gantry Framework for WordPress Users" group.