This Google mailinglist is moving to a live 'Gitter' chat room...

Andy Miller

May 10, 2015, 7:14:05 PM5/10/15
to gantry-framework-f...@googlegroups.com
Gantry Chat Rooms

In an effort to provide more real-time and relevant support, we are going to shutting down this mailing list and moving to a Gitter.im based chat room system. Gitter.im is a web and native app based chat solution similar to IRC/Slack/HipChat etc.  it provides live chatting with searchable history and tight GitHub integration.

We have a rooms for our latest Gantry 5 framework

And Gantry 4

The Gantry development team are in these rooms, and can provide timely and helpful information.  I strongly suggest logging-in and joining these rooms.

Gantry Forums

Similar to what we did with our open source Grav CMS, we plan on having a forum as well as a live Gitter chat room, we just haven't gotten around to that yet.  We will get there soon!
This conversation is locked