New Google+ Page

Braz Brandt

Feb 17, 2012, 8:35:41 PM2/17/12
to Gangplank Henrico
Everyone:

Good evening! This is Braz, and I'm happy to be connecting with all of
you and creating something great in Richmond! I wanted to send out a
quick update about today – nothing disruptive, but a good day at
Gangplank Henrico.

I went into Gangplank Henrico's new home at the Employment Transition
Center (ETC) off of Cox Road, in the old Innsbrook Library. Mike,
Mark, and I had a great conversation with Charlie Wood and some of the
staff at the ETC, making sure that everyone's still comfortable with
our disruptive band of Gangplankers coming into the ETC every day. I
can't stress enough how welcoming and understanding everyone's been –
we're fortunate to have found a fit that works for Gangplank with the
ETC.

We also talked about firming up our schedules for brown bag lunch
events. We're finalizing details for the first brown bag, but if you
have ideas for more brown bags please post them here: we'd love to get
to the point where we're having as many events as possible, giving
back to the community and spreading the word about Gangplank Henrico.

Lastly, for those of you using Google+, I just created a Google+ page
for Gangplank Henrico:

https://plus.google.com/b/104765537785171434254/

Add Gangplank Henrico to your circles, and follow the Google+ page as
we figure out the best ways to communicate with everyone in the area!

Looking forward to seeing people at GPHenrico, and watching us grow
and evolve!

-- Braz