Some affiliate love from out west -- we are on the news out there!

1 view

Michael Vizdos

Apr 15, 2012, 9:25:05 PM4/15/12
to Gangplank Henrico
http://www.codyl.com/2012/04/12/codyl-featured-for-gangplank-on-abc-15/

Exciting. We are mentioned. Remember... it starts small...but makes
a huge difference.

This is from Arizona.

Soon more buzz in Virginia.

I'll be returning from NYC and will be at Gangplank on Tuesday and
Wednesday this week.

Join me?

And others?

- mike

Carl Johnson

Apr 17, 2012, 2:34:29 PM4/17/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
Mike
The Virginia Innovators meeting is at 2708 Enterprise Parkway 23294. It starts at 5:30 with pizza and networking. Here is some info:

http://www.prlog.org/11807259-inventors-club-formed-in-richmond-as-the-virginia-innovators-network.html

I am not a member but plan on being there.

Best regards,

Carl Johnson
President
NBI Advisors, Inc.
www.nbiadvisors.com
(804) 756-7372

http://www.codyl.com/2012/04/12/codyl-featured-for-gangplank-on-abc-15/

This is from Arizona.

Join me?

And others?

- mike

-----
No virus found in this message.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Steve Hansel

Apr 17, 2012, 6:36:39 PM4/17/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
I’m not in Richmond today to join you, but I hope to be there at Gangplank tomorrow before the afternoon.  Hope to see a few folks there.

Steve Hansel
Williamsburg

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: VA Innovator Meeting

and its awesome to reply to the group :-).

meh... since it went out here... anyone interested in hooters before or after?

making the best of a bad first reply

laugh

-mike

On Apr 17, 2012 3:34 PM, "Michael Vizdos" <mvi...@gangplankhq.com> wrote:

Cool. Ill plan on crashing. Any interest in hooters before that?  Hungry lol and no pizza for me. guess we could bail if it sucks heh.

Steve Hansel

Apr 20, 2012, 5:07:08 PM4/20/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I am designing a Wordpress website using the Arras Theme I have adapted for my purposes.  I am at my wits end after working for hours to clean up a few problems that likely originate in my coding errors and/or CSS issues.

I can give more specifics on the site and issues if you write me back.  I really need to resolve these issues immediately (or sooner Smile) so I can launch the site.

If you have Wordpress coding expertise and CSS expertise, please let me know.

Thanks.

Steve Hansel
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png

Katie Hurst

Apr 21, 2012, 2:45:41 PM4/21/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
Steve --

Gangplank Chandler has quite a few Wordpress mentors that could help you out via phone/skype. Email ch...@vuurr.com or grta...@me.com and let them know you're from the GP network. They should be able to help you out.