Gangplank Henrico - Now Gangplank RVA -- Update and Action Items

1 view

Michael Vizdos

Oct 26, 2012, 12:14:18 PM10/26/12
to Gangplank Henrico
Hi.

It's been a while since I've posted out on this group.

First, thanks for staying with the group. I appreciate it. If this
is your first e-mail... welcome!

I'll probably be shutting down this google group on e-mail as we are
no longer meeting out in Henrico (for now that is on hold... we can
talk more about it soon).

So.

Soon.

We are now hanging in a spot with 89Paint down near Boulevard and
Broad. Yes. This is not Henrico. Yes. It takes about 13.5 minutes
to get here from out in Short Pump. Yes. We are re-starting.

Want to step back into things here?

A week from today we are going to have an organizational meeting. See
the invite at http://www.meetup.com/GangplankRVA

We are also on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/GangplankRVA

I am still busy (in real life) hopping around the world running my own
company so I understand *busy*.

I also know that, as a small business owner, I need to collaborate in
order to survive. This collaboration is what is possible with
Gangplank. I know I keep talking about what is possible, and in small
spurts we have been doing it as a community.

It's time to take the next steps.

Now, my ask is for you to step up and possibly challenge yourself (be
uncomfortable on purpose!) and re-join us.

Ready?

You are welcome. Anytime.

Let me know if you have questions, concerns, or want to call bull-shit
on me (a non-PC way of saying criticism REALLY is welcome).

See you next week... or on FaceBook... or wherever this journey winds
up taking us.

Have a great day and weekend.

Thank you.

- mike vizdos
619-709-1716 (my cell 24*7 anywhere in the world)