Moving into April, 2012

1 view

Michael Vizdos

Apr 9, 2012, 11:44:01 AM4/9/12
to Gangplank Henrico
Hi all.

I hope your first week of April was a success. Since I last wrote, we
have had a Brown Bag (moving from Freelancing to a Business) and Mark
spoke at another one this past Friday (on Networking and Follow-up).

The space at the Employment Transition Center is available (we are
upstairs -- have a pirate flag and posters are going up this week!).
Please join us -- come *any time* M-Th 9:00 - 6:00 and Fridays from
9:00 - 4:00.

In addition to working this week out of the facility, we'll be hosting
another Brown Bag on Friday from 12:00 - 13:00. You can find more
details here: http://henrico.gangplankhq.com/

I am hoping to see you sometime this week (if at all possible). I am
usually around at least in the morning (this week) and next week I'll
be out on the road again but will try to pop in as much as possible
(you know how that goes?!?).

Also... remember, we are lucky to have the place to collaborate -- now
we need *you*.

What can I do for you?

Thank you!

- mike vizdos