FEEDBACK REQUESTED: A "Welcome Kit" for people showing up for the first time

1 view

Michael Vizdos

May 10, 2012, 11:43:04 AM5/10/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com, johndm...@gmail.com
Hi all.

Can you please take a look at the attached file from the perspective of a new person showing up to the ETC // new to Gangplank?

Feedback would be appreciated.  I want to be able to guide people once they do actually arrive and also just in case nobody is here.

Thoughts?

I'll leave copies of this downstairs as people sign-in.

Thank you.

- mike

Getting Started.pdf

April Johnson

May 10, 2012, 11:52:46 AM5/10/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
As someone very very new (I haven't been to the space yet!), this makes me way more comfortable about just showing up. I think it's a really good tool.

I'll be in RVA next week - hope I'll see some of y'all there!

Michael Vizdos

May 10, 2012, 12:04:32 PM5/10/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com

Thanks April.

I'll print out a few and we can iterate. I'll be in richmond next week.