Last week of March

Michael Vizdos

Mar 27, 2012, 9:48:13 AM3/27/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Hope things are going well in your world today.

I am back in town this week (and next it seems) and we have the space available at the ETC (4060 Innslake Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060) for YOU to stop by.

It's been relatively quiet here and I thank those of you who *have* been stopping by.  Feels kind of empty now though, and part of the way to make it feel *not* empty is for you to stop by!

I am generally planning on working out of here in the mornings (at a minimum).  Come by and see what we have going upstairs :).

Also, I'll be facilitating a workshop on Friday about moving from Freelancing to Running a Business.  Should be fun stuff.

Let me know *what* you need are.  This is a community for all of us... which includes you!

Thank you.

Hope to see you soon.

- mike vizdos
  executive director, gangplank henrico

Steve Hansel

Mar 29, 2012, 1:41:36 PM3/29/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

I am planning on being at Gangplank on Friday (tomorrow).  What time are you doing your workshop?

Thanks.

Steve Hansel

Michael Vizdos

Mar 29, 2012, 1:43:01 PM3/29/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com

The brown bag starts at noon. I'll be here nineish.

See ya!

Mike