Need some help!

Michael Vizdos

Mar 29, 2012, 10:12:32 AM3/29/12
to gangplan...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Hope all is going well this morning (or whenever you read this!).

Wondering what we can do to start getting people (ehem... possibly *you*?) to come and start spending some time *working* out of the Gangplank location.  We have free space upstairs (the flag is now flying [smile]) and people are dripping in and out during the day (this is great!).

Thoughts on how we can get the word out more about our place, our ideas and mission, and getting some steam behind this?

Any ideas and participation appreciated!

Hope to see *you* here soon too.

--
Thank you.

- mike vizdos