Fw: Membership Monday: Tax Fraud Action Pays Off Big

Gregory A . Butler

Apr 22, 2024, 6:41:05 PMApr 22
to gan...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mid America Carpenters Regional Council <in...@carpentersunion.org>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 at 02:23:19 PM EDT
Subject: Membership Monday: Tax Fraud Action Pays Off Big

April 22, 2024

SUCCESS: Carpenters Take Action

We want to thank our dedicated team for hitting the streets and spreading the word about illegal practices in the construction industry. Our Tax Fraud Days of Action this past week had us talking to the public, conducting media interviews and drawing attention to a widespread problem that's costing billions in lost revenue. When it's time for action, Union Carpenters always step up!

- Public Speaking-

An important part of getting results is cooperation from our elected leaders. That's why our action plan includes taking our message to the halls of power across the Midwest. Our folks are doing an outstanding job speaking up and getting our voice heard where it matters.

Watch

- Best in Class -

We're proud of all of our members who attended the UBC 212 Leadership Program at the ITC in Las Vegas. These Brothers and Sisters exemplify the dedication and commitment it requires to become leaders in our Brotherhood. Keep raising the bar!

- Hands On -

The defunct Circuit City chain left a lot of empty storefronts, like this one in Ellisville, MO. Union Carpenters with Crafton Construction, Reinhold and Zickel Flooring are hands-on at this location, soon to be a new Woodhouse Day Spa.

- Did You Know? -

Paying for college isn't easy, but did you know the Carpenters Union sponsors three different scholarships for our members across the Regional Council? Check out the Scholarships Information page on our website, find the scholarship for your area and apply before the deadline.

Union Dues Tax Deduction Proposed

MORE

Fire Safety on the Job Can't Be Ignored

MORE

Helping Hands: Gateway Housing Service Project makes a world of difference for people needing minor home repairs and who have nowhere else to turn. Big thank you to our generous members who volunteered to build a wheelchair ramp for someone in need in North St. Louis County.

Come See Us

New Joliet Health Center

Join MCL, MOE, and MACRC leaders at a ribbon cutting celebration of your new MCL Health Center in Joliet, IL. Enjoy light refreshments, speeches from union leaders, a guided tour to learn more about the free services offered, meet your providers, and raffles for the chance to win fun prizes.

Saturday, April 27 9:00AM - 11:30AM

MCL Health Center – Joliet 1403 Essington Road Suite 200 Joliet, IL 60435

Ready to Boost Your Skills? We're meeting demand in the booming solar market. Skilled installers are racking up man-hours everywhere, from residential jobs, to large solar farms. The St. Louis Training Center is filling classes now! Contact: Mike Short at (314) 269-5620 msh...@mactc.org

More

Can't attend our annual Carpenters Bass Tournament this weekend? No worries, stream it live on Facebook. Show Me Tournaments will have all the action by clicking here.

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram
Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council | 12 East Erie Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Unsubscribe gregory...@aol.com
Update Profile | Our Privacy Policy | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by in...@carpentersunion.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.